Monday 8 June 2015





ROBERT ANDREW SCOTT THE SERIAL POLYGAMIST- 
EXCLUSIVE---INTERVIEW WITH VICTIM FAMILY

We had interviewed the brother in law of one of the wives of Robert Andrew Scoot. This interview has been done on 8 June, Monday in Selangor.

Q1: What is your relationship with Robert Andrew Scoot?

A1: He is my sister in law ex husband. His Islam name is Abdul Haq.I call him Haq. But they already divorced last 2 years. He is from United Kingdom.

Q2: What is your opinion about Robert Andrew Scoot?

A2: He always wearing jubbah, has a beard, hold AL-Quran and prayer beeds in hand. He always talk about Islam.

Q2: What is your feeling when you read news about Robert Andrew Scoot in Berita Harian last year?

A3: I was shocked. But I had suspect these because I have read in newspaper about tabligh international. These tabligh trapped professional women to marry with them.

Q4: Tell me more about Robert Andrew Scoot job. For example his job.

A4: According to my sister in law, his job is a part time English teacher and music teacher. But I think he didn’t work, this story just to cover  her husband. Haq also tell us that he is a student at Open University and write a thesis PHD.

Q5: What is the impact of this wedding to your sister in law?

A5: After married with Haq, my sister in law always has no money and the life is more difficult to her. She also borrowed money from her mother. She has to support the family, Haq aslo not around and back to UK.. after she has no more money, Haq leave her.

Thank you for your cooperation.






No comments:

Post a Comment